Our COVID-19 Protocols in Action
Safety Is Not a Priority. It’s THE Priority.
Dear Longevity Physical Therapy Community,
Longevity Physical Therapy is part of the essential workforce dedicated to serving the therapy needs of our community. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and local public agencies with the latest updates and precautions relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The health and safety of our patients and employees is our top priority and of utmost importance to us. Please review the latest measures we are taking to promote a safe and clean environment.
We’ve restructured the lay out of our clinics to safely allow physical therapists to treat one patient at a time. Patients can continue to expect one-on-one care with a physical therapist for their entire appointment.
- We have private treatment rooms at each of our clinic locations that are being utilized daily.
- We offer Telemedicine visits for high risk individuals who are not comfortable coming to the clinic. Patients who are quarantining due to an exposure may also use our Telemedicine option.
- Masks are required to be worn by all Longevity employees and all patients regardless of vaccination status.
- Enhanced sanitizing and cleaning procedures are being employed between every patient.
In all of our clinics, we will continue to employ all of the following safety precautions:
- Guest(s) accompanying a patient are not permitted in the clinic, unless medically necessary or if the patient is a minor.
- Individuals who have had a close contact exposure to someone with Covid-19 are advised to adhere to the CDC guidelines of quarantine and not enter the clinic until the recommended time frame has passed.
Yours in Health,
The Longevity Team