Dear Longevity Physical Therapy Community,
Longevity Physical Therapy is part of the essential workforce dedicated to serving the therapy needs of our community. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and local public agencies with the latest updates and precautions relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The health and safety of our patients and employees is our top priority and of utmost importance to us. As California is slowly “reopening” and elective surgeries have resumed we are prepared and ready to treat your patients. Please review the latest measures we are taking to promote a safe and clean environment.
- We have two-to-three physical therapists at each location to treat in clinic patients and continue with Telehealth Physical Therapy. We’ve restructured the lay out of our clinics into a “pod” format to safely allow 3 physical therapists to treat at one time. Each pod consist of a table, True Stretch, and additional exercise equipment needed for a patient to be treated. The pods allow the physical therapists to treat in a designated area for the entire appointment to reduce foot traffic in our clinics and promote social distancing practices.
- In addition to our pod layout, we have private treatment rooms at each of our clinic locations that are being utilized daily.
- Your patient can continue to expect 1-on-1 care with a physical therapist for their entire appointment.
- All employees are temperature screened prior the beginning of their shift.
- We have additional assistance to enhance our sanitizing and cleaning procedures on top of the cleaning our physical therapists are performing between every patient.
In all of our clinics, we will continue to employ all of the following safety recommendations and sanitation guidelines:
- Patients are screened for cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Thermometers are on site for temperature screening on every patient prior to treatment.
- Reminder calls are made to patients a day prior to their appointment to ensure that personal face masks/coverings are worn entering and while in the clinic.
- Physical therapists wear face masks and gloves while treating patients.
- All surfaces and equipment are sanitized between each patient.
- Guest(s) accompanying a patient are not permitted in the clinic, unless medically necessary or if the patient is a minor.
With our newest location, Longevity La Costa, all 3 of our clinic locations are ready to treat in clinic and/or with Telehealth Physical Therapy.
Yours in Health,
The Longevity Team