Information Collection and Use
- All personal, medical, and financial information submitted to Longevity Physical Therapy is kept confidential. We will never, sell, rent, or share any personal information to any unauthorized third parties.
- When you browse our website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website. This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
Cookies and Other Technologies
When you visit this website, Longevity Physical Therapy or an authorized third party service provider may place a cookie on your browser which can collect information, including personal data, about your online activities over time or across different sites. Many web browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically, but you may change your cookie preferences through the options available in your web browser. You may choose not to receive certain cookies, however, please note this may affect the availability of certain features of our website.
Session Cookies provide information about how a website is used during a single browser session while a user is visiting a website and usually expire after the browser is closed.
Third-party analytics services, such as Google Analytics, are used to understand how this website is accessed and used to improve the performance of the website and to send you the marketing information that may interest you. You can learn more about Google Analytics at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and you may choose to opt-out by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We monitor visits to the web site to identify any attempt to tamper with it.
- When you submit personal information using our web site – for example, you submit your name, address, phone number, etc.; we have systems that make sure people outside of Longevity Physical Therapy cannot access your personal information.
- Tampering with Longevity Physical Therapy’s web site is against the law. If anyone tries to tamper with it, they may be punished under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
Longevity Physical Therapy Contact Policy
By submitting your name, email address, and phone number anywhere on longevityphysicaltherapy.com you will receive phone calls and emails regarding your interest in Longevity Physical Therapy We also partner with lead generators. If Longevity Physical Therapy receives your information through such third party brokers, you will receive phone and email correspondence regarding your interest. Longevity Physical Therapy may also contact you in the future to provide information regarding other financial or consumer products that we feel may interest you. You may opt-out of any correspondence which is not directly linked to your transaction by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any non-transactional email.