Upcoming event: March 9, 2019 | –
What did you learn in Sex Ed about your menstrual cycle? Did you get to learn about all the different ways your hormones change? Or how those changes should impact how you switch up your workouts, what you eat, and what you focus on in life?
This workshop is for any female, from age 12+, who likes to be active and wants to start paying attention to what their body is telling them.
In this 1.5 hour workshop you will:
- learn all about your menstrual cycle, hormone imbalances, and symptoms
- learn how to track your cycle and “cycle sync”
- learn how to avoid injury in sports
- discover how birth control can impact your cycle and so much more
- be inspired play to your strengths
- meet new women and share your story
WHEN: March 9, 2019 | –
WHERE: Longevity Physical Therapy – Carlsbad
TICKETS: Please click here to purchase tickets.